What is SIX45?
SIX45.com is a website for real-time news by RSS feeds, hot topics, author’s viral news, and Q&A worldwide. Real information from the most popular websites on the net. The whole information you need is here.
- Pulling off Tokyo 2020 will be a logistical nightmare … and the clock is ticking
- January has been the deadliest month for Covid-19 with nearly 80,000 lives lost so far in the US
- Facebook plans to reduce political content in the News Feed
- 'Cut that crap out': Top Republican tells GOP to stop attacking each other over Trump
- 'Cut that crap out': Top Republican tells GOP to stop attacking each other
- Nursery top-up fees probe prompts England-wide warning
- Covid: 'Virus going in right direction but not fast enough'
- Covid vaccines: Misleading claims targeting ethnic minority people
- Boris Johnson to visit Scotland despite Nicola Sturgeon warning
- Covid Australia: Queensland to reopen to Sydney after outbreak contained
The Times of Israel
- Bernie Sander’s mitten mania makes millions for charity
- Top American envoy Blinken says Iran needs to return to nuclear deal before US
- Pfizer, Moderna both trying for 3rd dose booster shots to combat virus variants
- New US Secretary of State Blinken speaks to Israeli FM Ashkenazi for first time
- With Trump conviction increasingly unlikely, some senators eye censure
- The Daily 202: Biden sets ambitious goals for racial equity. It may be hard to deliver.
- The Technology 202: Top CEOs want Biden to close digital divide in pandemic response
- The Energy 202: Today is Biden's 'Climate Day.' Here's what to expect.
- The Health 202: CDC-backed research finds schools aren't big coronavirus spreaders
- The Cybersecurity 202: Biden denounces Russian hackers in call with Putin
- President Biden to Sign Executive Order, Pausing Oil and Gas Leasing
- The Oscars Are a Mess. Let’s Make Them Messier.
- Biden Administration Reviewing Trump Arms Sales to U.A.E. and Saudi Arabia
- GameStop Stock Soars as Reddit Investors Take On Wall St.
- Climate Change, Capitol Hill, Cloris Leachman: Your Wednesday Evening Briefing
- Atos partners with OVHcloud to offer European-made cloud services
- EU-AstraZeneca row heats up as Commission asks to publish contract
- EU food safety agency presents plan for integrated risk assessments for pollinators
- Boeing 737 MAX cleared to fly by EU regulator
- UK arrivals face ten day hotel quarantine as Johnson imposes new restrictions
Radio Free Europe
- Ukrainian Ex-National-Security Chief Says Biden Victory “Excellent News,” Corruption Needs To Be Tackled
- Taliban Delegation Meets Iranian Officials Amid Stalled Afghan Peace Talks
- U.S. Bomber Flies Over Persian Gulf Amid Iran Tensions
- Shaman Who Sought To 'Drive Putin From Kremlin' Forced Into Psychiatric Clinic Again
- Russian Court Fines RFE/RL Russian-Language Projects For Violating 'Foreign Agent' Law
Wired Top Stories
- Elon Musk says Tesla Semi is ready for production, but limited by battery cell output
- Pro-Trump Twitter figure arrested for spreading vote-by-text disinformation in 2016
- Tesla is willing to license Autopilot and has already had “preliminary discussions” about it with other automakers
- WallStreetBets goes dark
- Tesla’s power businesses are beginning to take off
- WallStreetBets' popularity broke Reddit's moderation tools
- Our stay-at-home lives have been very good to Apple’s bottom line
- Tesla's Model S and X revamp says RIP to the traditional steering wheel
- Discord bans r/WallStreetBets server for 'hateful and discriminatory content'
- Facebook claims it won't recommend political groups anymore (we'll see)